Re: [gtkmm] linker errors (gtkmm-2.2 on MSVC++ .net 2003)

Hello!

What code generation do you use? You should use Multi-threaded DLL as
runtime library to compile all components (under Properties, C/C++, Code
Generation).

O.K. I set it to "Multithreaded DLL" (no debug). This eliminated all those warnings,
but there are still the errors from msvcprtd.lib.

Any idea?

For Debug target I use Multithreaded DLL Debug for sure. This works fine. I remember I had similiar problems like you and the reason was that not all my components are compiled and linked with Multithreaded DLL [Debug].

What do you have configured under Configuration Properties, General for 'Use of MFC' and 'Use of ATL'?

Regards,
Frank

--
ATARI FALCON 060 // MILAN 060