Re: [gtkmm] cannot make gtkmm-2.2.12 (with MinGW for MSVC)

Oh, I'm so sorry. You misunderstood what I meant, I need to put it clearer. My
fault, I'm really sorry.

I know, that the compilers / linkers are not compatible, but still I need to
run

$ configure --prefix=$MY_GTK_PATH && make && make install

to have the headers treated correctly.

Then I wanted to use the provided MSVC solution / project files to build the
libraries with cl.exe, just like I did for libsigc++-1.2.5.

The problem is, that running make fails. configure runs through just fine, but
make does not and I could not figure out, why.

I hope my problem is clearer to all readers now, sorry for the misunderstanding.

Best regards,

DJ