Re: [gtkmm] ComboxText : remove a string ?

Hi all,

I am sorry to importune you with my (stupid?) question but I found no
response on Gtkmm book and documentation to delete a string from a
ComboBoxText whereas this function exist in Gtk+.

void gtk_combo_box_remove_text(GtkComboBox *combo_box,gint position);

Can you help me?

Gauthier.