[gtkmm] Gtk(mm) on Irix?

Hi,
I have the opportunity to use an old irix machine for the project that I have so far done on a PIII/Fedora Core 2 . At the moment the only reason I'm considering it is novelty (i've only ever seen 1 irix box :-) ) Obviously, if it's going to be a lot of trouble then I would not go through with the idea. What is the status of Gtkmm on the Irix platform? Arguments for/against this crazy scheme would be welcome.

Johan
Durban, South Africa
--
Using Opera's revolutionary e-mail client: http://www.	opera.com/m2/