Re: [gtkmm] Problems with setting toolbar icon size

Vladislav Grinchenko wrote:
Jaroslaw,

are you trying to fit icons of different size in your toolbar?
Do you get them too big, or too small?

No Vladimir. I'm just trying to make smaller whole toolbar. I GTKmm 2.2
there was a method:

,,void 	set_icon_size (IconSize icon_size)
 	This function sets the size of stock icons in the toolbar. ''

In GTK+ 2.2 function corresponding to that method was:

,,void        gtk_toolbar_set_icon_size       (GtkToolbar *toolbar,
                                             GtkIconSize icon_size)''

I found yesterday (after posting this e-mail) that this function in GTK+
2.2 was deprecated. That's why probably I can't find it now in 2.4.

My question was:

how can I set the size of whole toolbar.

Thanks

RedBull

I myself have weird problems with toolbar in 2.4. I used to have a detachable toolbar packed in a Gtk::HandleBox prior to 2.4.
Now, every time I detach my toolbar, it shrinks into a clickable
button with vertical orientation. I, however, call set_orientation (Gtk::ORIENTATION_HORIZONTAL) and it looks like
orientation request is not obeyed.

-Vlad