Re: [gtkmm] Problems with setting toolbar icon size

Jaroslaw,

are you trying to fit icons of different size in your toolbar?
Do you get them too big, or too small?

I myself have weird problems with toolbar in 2.4. I used to have
a detachable toolbar packed in a Gtk::HandleBox prior to 2.4.
Now, every time I detach my toolbar, it shrinks into a clickable
button with vertical orientation. I, however, call
set_orientation (Gtk::ORIENTATION_HORIZONTAL) and it looks like
orientation request is not obeyed.

-Vlad