Re: [gtkmm] Uncaught exception: gtkmm-2.4 and win32

Cedric Gustin wrote:

BUT I get a runtime error with cygwin-gcc 3.3.3 when used WITHOUT the -mno-cygwin flag, which is expected as it mixes the cygwin (your example) and native win32 runtime environments (the gtkmm DLL).

Are you sure you compiled your example with the -mno-cygwin option ?

In fact, I had never heard of -mno-cygwin ... adding it does solve the issue for me. Looks like I've got some homework to do, as it does break the build on my real project, but many thanks!

Cheers,
Tim Shead