Re: Problems with glade - -

Hello, I am using Win2k and the gtkmm Development Environment 2.4.5 from http://www.pcpm.ucl.ac.be/~gustin/win32_ports/gtkmm.html .

I got the gtk+ runtime from http://gladewin32.sourceforge.net/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=viewdownload&cid=1 , downloading the file suffixed rc22.

gtkmm installed successfully and I managed to compile a test application taken from the official tutorial.

My problem: I did a user interface in glade and I tested that glade-- was on my path, but everytime I tried building the project from glade, it keeps on complaining that glade-- is not there. Also, when I attempted to build the interface from the command line, using `glade-- prj_name.glade`, glade-- exists but Windows generates an error, saying that glade-- has encountered an error and needs to be restarted (A dialog pops up).

Can anyone tell me whether this is an error of my installation, or an error of glade--?

P/s I have not written a single bit of C++ code for my application, but rather I only wrote the UI, I have set the handlers for my widgets though. Could this be the problem?

Yahoo! Messenger
- Log on with your mobile phone!