Re: [gtkmm] gtkmm-2.4 DLLs + Demo + Examples on MSVC

Standard thoughts that come to me, when strange behavior occurs
(i.e. error messages that don't fit what they point at):

-> You might be mixing runtimes in MSVC (project options)
-> You might not have RTTI enabled in MSVC (project options)

Those two settings must be exactly the same for *all* components
or to put it straight: all libraries the project depends on must
use the same settings *and* the project itself has to use
exactly the same settings, too.

I'm not sure, if this is the problem, but still might be it.

Regards,

DJ.