[gtkmm] gtkmm-2.4 DLLs + Demo + Examples on MSVC

I have updated the MSVC gtkmm-2.4 project to build the gtk demo and all of the top-level examples in the gtkmm tree. There are a couple of minor compile-errors in the examples which I will submit patches on, in the meantime most of the examples function flawlessly.

I continue to have a strange problem in K-3D, a thrown std::exception that reads "Access violation - no RTTI data!". What's strange is that it seems to be thrown in the implementation of Gtk::Container::add():

void  Container::add(Widget& widget)
{
  gtk_container_add(gobj(), widget.gobj());
}

Neither gobj() call is doing a dynamic_cast, so this is a real head-scratcher for me. I'm starting to suspect some weirdness from calling into MinGW binaries from MSVC binaries. Any thoughts?

Project files are available from the usual places:

http://k3d.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/wiki?WindowsBuild/MSVC
http://www.k-3d.com/~tshead/glibmm/glibmm-msvc-r3.tar.gz
http://www.k-3d.com/~tshead/gtkmm/gtkmm-msvc-r3.tar.gz

Cheers,