[gtkmm] gtkmm-2.4 DLLs on MSVC

I have updated my MSVC gtkmm-2.4 solution files to create DLLs using the gendef tool recommended by Cedric Gustin. gendef is built as part of the tree and is automatically run during the pre-link step so that all library symbols are exported.

There is a trivial "hello world"-type test case in the gtkmm solution which builds and runs fine.

K-3D, which has a very complex UI, builds cleanly against the DLLs, so I'm reasonably confident that gendef is working well. There are some strange runtime errors, so we're probably not out of the woods yet for non-trivial apps. I will likely add the gtkmm demos to the build as test cases.

The updated files are in the K-3D wiki:

http://k3d.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/wiki?WindowsBuild/MSVC

or, if you just want to grab the files, they've been renamed:

http://www.k-3d.com/~tshead/glibmm/glibmm-msvc-r2.tar.gz
http://www.k-3d.com/~tshead/gtkmm/gtkmm-msvc-r2.tar.gz

Cheers,
Tim