[gtkmm] Re: Type of GTK Runtime needed

I downloaded a GTK+ Runtime Environment 2.4.1 for the GIMP that came in a Windows Installer, availble from http://gimp-win.sourceforge.net/stable.html.

I then installed gtkmm from an installer I got from http://www.pcpm.ucl.ac.be/~gustin/win32_ports/gtkmm.html (framed in http://www.pcpm.ucl.ac.be/~gustin/win32_ports/).

The installation was successful but during compilations and after changing all the paths to the necessary directories, a lot of compile-errors were reported.

Can anyone tell me whether this would be the fault of the GTK+ Runtime Environment, and if so, how do I fix it?

Thanks
Benjamin Lau

P/s I do not think it is the fault of the gtkmm installer as I had used it before along with GTK+ 2.4.0 and compilation was successful, but there were DLL problems. That's why I changed to GTK+ 2.4.1 and encountered the above.

Yahoo! Messenger
- Log on with your mobile phone!