Re: [gtkmm] gtkmm-2.4 on MSVC

Hello!

Maybe as explanation for Murray: To build a shared library under MSVC
(dll) you need to specify the exported classes, variables and functions.
This is done with a special keyword (__declspec). You need to difference
between import and export, e.g. if you compile the dll you must write
__declspec(dllexport), if you use the dll you need to write
__declspec(dllimport).

Yes, I am familiar with this, and it's one reason that I dislike the
MSVC++ platform.

I dislike it too but in reality you don't have a choice in most projects.

Regards,
Frank

--
ATARI FALCON 060 // MILAN 060