[gtkmm] gtkmm-2.4 on MSVC

Now that libsigc++ 2.0.6 is out, I have posted a couple of tarballs that
include solution and project files to (almost) build glibmm-2.4 and
gtkmm-2.4 with Visual Studio .NET 2003:

http://www.k-3d.com/~tshead/gtkmm/glibmm-2.4.4-msvc-tar.gz
http://www.k-3d.com/~tshead/gtkmm/gtkmm-2.4.5-msvc-tar.gz

... I say "almost" build because I'm at a point where glibmm compiles
and links cleanly, while atkmm, pangomm, gdkmm, and gtkmm compile
cleanly, but have link problems.  It seems as if this must be some sort
of simple configuration issue, which is why I'm hoping to get more eyes
on it.

There are more details in the K-3D wiki:

http://k3d.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/wiki?WindowsBuild/MSVC

... although some of the info is K-3D specific, I'd appreciate it if
everyone interested in gtkmm-2.4 on MSVC would take a look, and feel
free to use it as a resource to get gtkmm-2.4 on MSVC working.  From the
posts I've seen it seems as if there are a few of us floundering around
out there; with a central focus for our efforts, we should be able to
get this thing done. Anyone is welcome to contact me directly on this topic if they'd prefer.

Many thanks,
Tim