Re: [gtkmm] TreeView

You get a Gtk::TreeModel::Row when you dereference a Gtk::TreeModel::iterator,
like in the example code at
http://www.gtkmm.org/docs/gtkmm-2.4/docs/tutorial/html/ch08.html#id2510508

<code>
Gtk::TreeModel::iterator iter = m_refListStore->append();
Gtk::TreeModel::Row row = *iter;
</code>

I'd suggest you read the sources of the examples in the documentation and of
the gtkmm-demo and keep reading the reference documentation parallel. This is
what helped me a lot on using all the "tree things" ;-)

Best regards,

DJ