Subclassing question

Hello All,

For use in configuration interface, I need to create Gtkmm objects, that
will have new signals and new properties registered with the GObject
type system, so I can use the by-name system from a configuration
module.

The objects will be derived either from Glib::Object or from some
Gtk::Widget subclass. They won't need any extern "C" stuff except what
their ancestor does.

Obviously I want to get my hands dirty with the C interface as little as
possible. So I'd like to ask what functions from Glib::Class and perhaps
other classes and whether (and how) I could use the gmmproc
preprocessor.

Thanks,

Jan

						 Jan 'Bulb' Hudec <bulb ucw cz>