Re: Handling multiple selections in a Gtk::TreeView

> When working with multiple selections, I find
> myself using get_selected_rows() much more frequently, to get a vector
> or list of selected rows, then iterating over that with a for loop. I
> might use selected_foreach more if C++ had anonymous functions.

Yes, I think that get_selected_rows() was added sometime after
selected_foreach(), because it was more convenient.

I don't understand the comment about C++ not having anonymous functions.
Maybe that's C# terminology.

> Really,
> which one to use depends on what you want to do - sometimes
> selected_foreach is more convenient.

Actually, I can't think of a case when it is right now. If you think of
one, let's document it.

www.openismus.com