most suitable for a duty roster ui

i'm writing on a program which generates duty rosters. now where the core of my program is at a stage where it makes sense to built an interface around it i'm asking myself which components of gtkmm are the best suited to build a table with an UI somehow like this:

                        mo      tue     wed
|      name      |   1   |   2  |   3   | ....
|       n1          |  s1  |  s2  |  s1  |  ....
|       n2          |  s2  |  s3  |  s1  | .....

   s1:  7:00-19:00    s2:  8:00-16:00

should i use a Gtk::Layout and design the whole UI by myself, should i use the classes from Atk or is there something completely different what i missed before. maybe i should note that Gtk::TreeView is not realy what i want, even if it's close to and that my program should work under windows too (if i want or not). besides i know that this should have been my first question in this list and not the third or forth one, but i didn't realize that before.

thanks,
            antonio