[gtkmm] Please try out my project!

I need testers/victims for my simple open source project.
I have written a simple text file lister using Gtkmm2.

It can display multiple files notebook style. It can do regular
expression searching and literal searching using the boost library
regular expression searching.

Project home page:
http://peless.berlios.de/

BerliOS files area contains the tarballs for gtkmm2-2.2 and gtkmm2-2.4.
https://developer.berlios.de/project/showfiles.php?group_id=1681

Please try it out and find flaws and problems.

--
Paul Elliott                       1(512)837-1096
pelliott io com                    PMB 181, 11900 Metric Blvd Suite J