Re: [gtkmm] How to generate .defs files

On Tue, 2004-05-11 at 18:40 +0200, Johannes Schmid wrote:
> Hi!
>

> > We need a little more information to help you. Maybe you could put a
> > tarball online somewhere, or in cvs.
>
> I committed my current work to anjuta/libanjutamm in Gnome CVS. Please
> note that this is all work in progress and that even most of the build
> control files are buggy but maybe it gives you an idea.

You have a different directory structure. Maybe that can work, but it
does make it harder to compare.

Also there is no autogen.sh, or Makefile.am at the top level. And
libanjutamm/libanjutamm is empty. That directory is also not listed in
configure.in.

I don't recommend that you add a copy of h2defs.py or enums.pl to your
cvs. Forking these files is not a good idea.