Re: [gtkmm] treeview column width

TreeViewColumn::set_fixed_width () function should help you.
I used FIXED mode for my TreeView to speed it up, then let the user to resize columns:

               column->set_resizable( true );
               column->set_sizing( Gtk::TREE_VIEW_COLUMN_FIXED );

Regards,
-andrew

Matt Gerginski wrote:

In the program that I am writing, I want to save the width of the
individual columns of my treeview on exit, and then restore their width
when the program is restarted.  There is a get_width function for
TreeViewColumns, but there does not seem to be a function for somply
setting a width.  The columns should not be fixed width, they should be
adjustable by the user, I just want to control what size the columns are
initially.  Is there a clean way to accomplish this?