[gtkmm] Broken link????

I am not following this mailing list with all my heart so don't shoot me
if what I m going to say has already been said. Look over here:

I try to upgrade my gtkmm library but I got the broken link when I click
gtkmm-hello 2.6. Hope it will be fixed. And it will be nice if I am
directed to the correct place when I click glibmm link because there is
no glibmm download link in

So I have to click gtkmm and I directed to this place:
Then I change it to:

That is not intuitive for newbie. Hope that will be fixed. That's all.