Re: [gtkmm] Communicating with other windows - help

On Sun, 2004-05-02 at 14:52, Roger Leigh wrote:
> class model : public Glib::Object
> {
>  private:
>    Glib::Property<Glib::ustring> property_name;
>
>  public:
>    /// Proxy for the "name" property.
>    Glib::PropertyProxy<Glib::ustring> property_name();
> }

I don't recommend that you derived from Glib::Object unless you have
need to implement a GType.

And I don't recommend that you use PropertyProxies unless you want to do
something with the glib property system. For a start, it's not so easy
to have the equivalent of a const get_*() method.