Re: [gtkmm] Touch screens and Point of Sale

Just to follow up. I have registered the project on SourceForge, I ended
up (with the help of a friend) naming it Tux Point of Sale (TuxPOS). So
once/if they approve it, I will be cleaning/uploading my entire codebase
to sf.net :)

So you will be able to muck about with it and see if you like it :)

Ian