[gtkmm] Touch screens and Point of Sale

Hi there,

Just following up on the discussion I started on Linux Point of Sale and
the state of touch screen devices. I have found that Touchscreens work
quite well with Linux, (within the limitations of X!).

I want to know if anyone wants to do a project based on this, as I have
some cool POS code I am going to release under either the GPL or LGP, so
obviously I would like comments on the license etc. The POS application
is based on GTKMM and is not complete (unless you count all the
libraries: Plugin Loader (not complete), Database Library (multi
database support -> not fully implemented) and a few other bits and
bobs.

Please let me know, so I can create the sf.net project or release it in
my own CVS repository :) I'm sure we will have fun and it will help put
GTK out there in the POS arena :)

Ian