Re: [gtkmm] Touch screens and Point of Sale

    On the subject of licenses, I would recommend going with the LGPL.
Both gtk+ and gtkmm are under the LGPL.  This allows businesses that
wish to use these libraries, but don't want to open source their code,
to use them without violating the license.  I could see your touchscreen
libraries becoming something businesses could use for kiosks, but if you
force them to open source their code, they may be less likely to use it.