Re: [gtkmm] add a button into a TreeModel of Treeview ???
- From: Murray Cumming <murrayc murrayc com>
- To: Roger Leigh <roger whinlatter uklinux net>
- Cc: gtkmm-list <gtkmm-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [gtkmm] add a button into a TreeModel of Treeview ???
- Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2004 21:56:49 +0200
On Wed, 2004-06-23 at 18:50 +0100, Roger Leigh wrote:
> cedric <cedric probesys com> writes:
> > The aim of putting a button in a model , for me, is to make it
> > possible to add small buttons for deleting, modifying, or activate a
> > line for example ...
> Wouldn't it make more sense to have "Add", "Edit" and "Remove" buttons
> to the side (or underneath) the TreeView. It's trivial to get the
> TreeSelection and pop up an edit/properties dialog, or delete selected
> rows. It also means less clutter in the TreeView.
I think it's OK to have buttons on the rows sometimes. I'd like that in
murrayc murrayc com
] [Thread Prev