Re: [gtkmm] add a button into a TreeModel of Treeview ???

cedric <cedric probesys com> writes:

> The aim of putting a button in a model , for me, is to make it
> possible to add small buttons for deleting, modifying, or activate a
> line for example ...

Wouldn't it make more sense to have "Add", "Edit" and "Remove" buttons
to the side (or underneath) the TreeView.  It's trivial to get the
TreeSelection and pop up an edit/properties dialog, or delete selected
rows.  It also means less clutter in the TreeView.

--
Roger Leigh