Re: [gtkmm] gtkmm on debian

John Taber <jtaber johntaber net> writes:

> Tried to apt-get gtkmm 2.4 / glade on debian (unstable/Knoppix version)
> 1) got lots of broken dependencies - have others done this successfully?
> 2) this list has said to use libglademm 2.6 - this does not seem to be in
> Debian yet - anyone have any luck here?

I'm on plain Debian unstable, and yes, it works (it did yesterday,
June 19). Your problems might come from the Gnome 2.6 transition. The
packages have just dumped in. Try the debian-gtk-gnome debian org
mailing list if they persist.

About libglademm - someone probably meant libglademm 2.4 since 2.6 is
not released yet:

  http://www.gtkmm.org/

Version confusion. The Gnome libraries are 2.6.

--
Ole Laursen
http://www.cs.aau.dk/~olau/