Re: [gtkmm] gtkmm 2.4 questions

On Wed, 2004-06-16 at 15:14 +0200, Frank Naumann wrote:
> Hello!
>
> I'm playing a little bit with the newest gtkmm and gtk+ 2.4 and have some
> questions:
>
> - The ToolBar no longer have an STL style list to manipulate the entries?
>    There is now no way to remove an item from an ToolBar?

Gtk::Toolbar is a Gtk::Container:
http://www.gtkmm.org/docs/gtkmm-2.4/docs/reference/html/classGtk_1_1Toolbar.html

Have you tried Gtk::Container::remove() ?

> - Is it now correct behaviour that middle and right mouse button clicks
>    are not passed to the Cellrenderer any longer (activate_vfunc only
>    receive left mouse button clicks. This also happen under gtkmm 2.2 with
>    gtk+ 2.4 so it's maybe an gtk+ issue.

I see that you have asked on gtk-list. That is a good idea. File a GTK+
bug if you don't get a response.

> Btw. on the gtkmm.org website the documentation link for 'Menus and
> Toolbars' is wrong.

Well, the UIManager is the new best way to do Menus and Toolbars, but I
agree that it needs to be clearer about that.