[gtkmm] Problem udating a treeView

Hi
I'm a newbee with Gtkmm2.4 and I have to use a treeView to show
informations. I have found a way to update it, when the datas change: I
called a function doing:

   pthread_mutex_lock(&p_mut);
   m_refTreeModel->clear();
   load_connected_sensor_treeview_model(); // rebuilt the treeview_model
   pthread_mutex_unlock(&p_mut);

But when this function is called with a too high frequency, my
application crashes: Most of time with a segmentation fault, and
sometimes with the message:
GLib-GObject-ERROR **: file gsignal.c: line 655 (emission_pop): should
not be reached
aborting...
Aborted

This only occurs if the window is displayed, and... it seems it crashes
more often if the treeview is expanded (after a clic on the expand icon
for exemple)

Please help...
Thanks in avance.
Cheers