Re: [gtkmm] using gtkmm for instrumentation graphics.

Am Fri, dem 18. Jun 2004 um 02:19:15 schrieben sie zum Thema "[gtkmm] using gtkmm for instrumentation graphics.":
> Hi,
>
> I was wondering if gtkmm can be used for graphical presentaion of instrumentation in almost realtime.
>
> I am using redhat 7.3 on an hp vectra pentium II. Its graphics is quite slow compared to XP.
> Is there a system way of speeding the screen graphics?

I am using the OpenGL extensions for gtkmm (gtkmmglext) for programming
graphics with OpenGL. One can create OpenGL capable DrawingAreas (by
derivation). Its available at http://gtkglext.sourceforge.net/

Since at both i am new i dont judge the quality of this.

Matthias