Re: [gtkmm] how to close a tab in notebook with a small [x] button

Pack a Gtk::Button and a Gtk::Label in a Gtk::HBox and use
append_page(<widget_inside_page>,<the_HBox_i_mentioned>) to add the
page. The callback you connected to the singal_clicked of the button
should close the page by calling Gtk::NoteBook.pages().erase (iterator)
( something like this, too lazy to look for exact syntax :P )

grtz,

Bart