Re: [gtkmm] right-click in declarated Gtk::TreeView

On Mon, 2004-06-07 at 16:49, Murray Cumming wrote:
> You might experiment with connect(slot , true /* before */), which needs
> a return value for the slot.

Could you elaborate a bit please? i tried:
treeview.signal_button_press_event().connect_notify(
sigc::mem_fun(*this, &DetailWindow::treeview_click), true );
and my treeview_click() wasn't called anymore. using false instead of
true results in the same behaviour as described in my first mail.
I experimented a bit with connect instead of connect_notify and changed
return value from void to boolean and back. But nothing helps

What exactly is the difference between connect and connect_notify()  ?

I think i can create a workaround for this by using
signal_cursor_changed icw signal_button_press_event, but i'd rather
prefer the clean way by calling the normal handler for such clickevent
and THEN execute my code.

Any further ideas?

Bart