Re: [gtkmm] gtkmm RPMs for Fedora Core 2; peless, please try it out.

As I said, I've approached quite a few people about this before... but usually at the wrong times. Now that they're /just starting/ to ramp up for Fedora Core 3, I'm going to talk to some of the people I know involved in the project and so who in particular we need to work on convincing.

Julian