[gtkmm] delete widget

Hello everyone,
Is there some way to delete a widget manually? instead of just use hide() (as
i'm doing in my program) and without manage()/add() functions?
The problem is that the Dialog class i'm using in the program  never have a
finish. I was declared it in the class of main window so that just use hide()
and present() but i don't know how to delete it if i don't use anymore. I'm
using libglademm to get Dialog and creating a new derived class with that.

Thank you.