[gtkmm] Q: passing object ptrs with Gtk::SelectionData (DND)

Hi,

I'm trying to pass pointers to objects via Gtk::SelectionData
in the same application between DND target and destination.

I'm looking for a code sample. Specifically, how to call
SelectionData.set(...) in case of an object pointer as user data type.

thanks, Vlad
Vladislav Grinchenko       http://home.comcast.net/~3rdshift/
                                 e-mail: 3rdshift comcast net

      Focus on quality, and productivity will follow.