Re: [gtkmm] Can we combine efforts for C++ project skeleton creation?

Murray Cumming wrote:

> On Thu, 2004-07-08 at 10:50 -0300, SilvioCVdeAlmeida wrote:
> > How is the simplest way to add, say, glib dependence into
> > a C program? What should I write in configure.in and
> > Makefile.am? Is there a portable way to assure that build
> > process will find m4 and other obscure dependences? Is it
> > the same for any /g.+/ package? Is there common code? Is
> > it the same for C++?
> >
> > I would love if you could just say me "see that link...",
> > but don't believe it was written yet. Yes, of course I
> > would volunteer for that tutorial, but after learn it
> > better. All of my programs suffer a lot before configure
> > is ready.
>
> http://www.openismus.com/documents/linux/using_libraries/using_libraries.shtml
>
> --
> Murray Cumming
> murrayc murrayc com
> www.murrayc.com
> www.openismus.com

I just want to say it's exactly what I was looking for: a comprehensive
description of the whole process, with plenty of possible situations, if
you browse around for building_libraries.shtml and other pages there.
That's my new GNU Tools refcard!

Thank you, Murray.

Silvio