[gtkmm] any hints how to realise this window?

Hi!

IŽd like to have a window like this. Is it right
that I have to realise it with two list views?

|                                                      |
|     available                         this C.        |
|   +------------+                   +------------+    |
|   |   Group1   |                   |   Group2   |    |
|   |   Group2   |  add ------>      |            |    |
|   |   Group3   |                   |            |    |
|   |   Group4   |  <------ remove   |            |    |
|   |   Group5   |                   |            |    |
|   |            |                   |            |    |
|                      | Apply |                       |

TIA,
Andi