[gtkmm] Gtk::FileChooser API

Is it my imagination, or does Gtk::FileChooser::get_uris() return an SList* instead of a Glib::SArrayHandle (or whatever it is that get_filenames() gives back, or something similar)? Looks like something not completely wrapped. That's according to the 2.4 docs currently online.

Should I have put this in Bugzilla instead of mentioning it here?

btw, got Towel running with gtkmm 2.4 (today's CVS), FileChooser::get_filenames() is only giving me one file at a time at the moment, but at this stage that could easily be a GTK+ bug. I shall investigate further soon.