RE: [gtkmm] ANNOUNCE: gtkmm 2.3.2 and glibmm 2.3.3

> I've seen the mail that there is a chance to get couple deprecated
> widgets to be wrapped in gtkmm (GtkCTree and GtkCList).

Anybody is free to start a project to do that. I have no intention to add
them to gtkmm itself at this time. You don't need them to be in gtkmm
itself.

> I guess, It's a good idea, because those widgets have few
> "advantages"
> (like configurable lines btw nodes in CTree and very high
> speed of CList
> with lot of the data filled in).
>
> So, are you going to wait when TreeView will be improved a
> bit,

If you want specific changes to GtkTreeView please do ask on gtk-list and/or
submit GTK+ bugs in bugzilla.gnome.org.

> either
> wait for those depricated widgets are wrapped?

Doing is better than waiting.

murrayc usa net