Re: [gtkmm] ANNOUNCE: gtkmm 2.3.2 and glibmm 2.3.3

Hi

I've seen the mail that there is a chance to get couple deprecated widgets to be wrapped in gtkmm (GtkCTree and GtkCList).

I guess, It's a good idea, because those widgets have few "advantages" (like configurable lines btw nodes in CTree and very high speed of CList with lot of the data filled in).

So, are you going to wait when TreeView will be improved a bit, either wait for those depricated widgets are wrapped?

Regards,
-andrew

Murray Cumming Comneon com wrote:

*** gtkmm 2.4

NOTE: This is probably your last chance to comment on the API before the API
freeze.