RE: [gtkmm] Auto-import errors with TreeViewColumn on win32

At 04:29 PM 1/26/2004, Thomas Johansson wrote:
Im aware lostirc contains some linux specific functions, but those will be
ported eventually. The issue is with those TreeViewColumn errors, and
PKG_CHECK_MODULES.

I managed to compile lostirc (without the posix stuff. I commented out the corresponding pieces of code). You can see a screenshot here :

http://www.pcpm.ucl.ac.be/~gustin/tmp/lostirc.jpg

I guess your TreeViewColumn problem is related to either your compiler version (I use and compiled gtkmm with mingw-gcc 3.2.3 while it seems you have updated your compiler to the recently released 3.3.1), or to some conflicts with cygwin dlls. Did you test your gtkmm installation on a simple gtkmm example (say one of the gtkmm book examples) ?

About the PKG_CHECK_MODULES, make sure that aclocal in your autogen.sh script is called with the '-I /path/to/pkg.m4'. In my case, this is C:\Gtk\share\aclocal. Or set the ACLOCAL_FLAGS environment variable if your autogen.sh supports this feature. But in any case, lostirc compiles out of the box with the source tarball.

Cedric