RE: [gtkmm] MDI on gtkmm

> You are right about the window-in-window MDI concept. I read the
discussions about this subject, but anyway I tried to emulate this
> behaviour to demonstrate the feasibility, or not, of doing it with gtkmm.
This is one among other features that we are evaluating. On
> this case, all that we can do is to set forth the rationale of this
impossibility to our client in order to explain them why the
> window-in-window MDI is a bad UI design.

And you can also ask on the lists, and check the archives, as I suggested.
Even if it's a bad idea, people have tried it.

murrayc usa net