Re: [gtkmm] gtkmm compilation problem: gboolean stuff in treeview .cc

Hi,

I'm really sorry. Why is it that every time I post a message, I forget to
double-check? Version 2.2.8 actually compiled, though I was completly sure it
once failed. Maybe the fact that I updated glib from 2.1.something to
2.2.something helped. I don't know. But it now works, thanks a lot. You might
hear from me for stupid newbie questions in the near future. :-)

Pierric.