From: gtkmm-list-admin gnome org [mailto:gtkmm-list-admin gnome org] On
Behalf Of L Yang
Sent: Montag, 19. Januar 2004 16:40
To: gtkmm-list gnome org
Subject: [gtkmm] Set a unicode string as the label of button

Dear all,
  I have a txt file, coded with unicode
(MS WORD told me it's Unicode, but not Unicode UTF-7 or 8 or Big-Endian.
gedit told me it's Unicode UTF-16)
How to search "<!" in it and how to make it the caption or label of a button
(I am using set_label() from gtkmm and glib::ustring seems doesn't work
and I'm working with dev-c++ under windows)
or even better, could you give me a hint or help to parse this txt file?
it's orgnized like XML format:
<RECORD>
  <FIRST NAME>Lingyun<FIRST NAME>
  <LAST NAME>Yang</LAST NAME>