Re: [gtkmm] API documentation: aiming for 100%

Murray Cumming Comneon com writes:

> I think that 100% API documentation should be possible, and it's an easy way
> to help.

I'm familiar with Doxygen, but not with the way Gtkmm preprocesses its
source--where should the documentation be placed?  Would it be OK for
non-developers to contribute patches?

I've checked out Gtkmm from CVS.  Is the mainline the right place to
be working from?

I don't have a huge amount of free time, so this would probably be on
an "as I find something undocumented that I need" basis.

Regards,
Roger

--
Roger Leigh