RE: [gtkmm] gtkmm2, gconfmm, libglademm installer for Mac OS X

> > Well, anyway, I'll be leaving campus soon and no longer have this
> > bandwidth.
> >
> > The packages are at
> > http://skadi.res.cmu.edu/~julian/gtkmm-packages.dmg
>
> I have downloaded them for safety. I am a bit reluctant to
> put binary packages on gtkmm.org until
> - I am sure that they will be maintained in future. Isn't
> there some central repository for things like this?
> - The build process is documented. I would like a
> README.MacOSX, like our current README.win32 and README.SUN
> - I see that you have at least tried to get libtool fixed
> instead of patching it locally.
>
> I do appreciate your efforts, but I don't want them to be wasted.

If anybody wants this file, I can provide it on request, but 27Mb is a bit
too much for me to host. And I won't put it on sourceforge until it's
documented and there is a maintainer and we know that we can't put it
somewhere more central.

murrayc usa net