Re: [gtkmm] iterating through the contents of a tree

Same here. I canīt figure out how to iterate trough a tree like this starting
at the selected row (including parents!) to select the following line.

child12->child13->parent2->child21->child22

o parent1 ---+

             + child11
             + child12  << this is selected
             + child13

o parent2 ---+

             + child21
             + child22

I have a Gtk::TreeView with a Gtk::TreeStore, basically following the tree view example from the gtkmm pages. My Gtk::TreeModel::ColumnRecord contains two strings (one hidden). I can multi select entries on the tree.

Now I want to iterate through all the entries selected in my tree when a button is pressed, ie something like: