Re: [gtkmm] Question to GTKmm widgets (can I do this with GTKmm?)

THX, I´ve checked the TreeView example in "Programming with GTKmm2"
and found that I have to provide a ModelColumns class member for every column
data (see below my col_1/2).

class ModelColumns : public Gtk::TreeModelColumnRecord
{
public:
  Gtk::TreeModelColumn<Glib::ustring> col_1;
  Gtk::TreeModelColumn<Glib::ustring> col_2;

  ModelColumns()
  {
	add (col_1);
	add (col_2);
  }
};

The problem I am facing now is that my column data is dynamic.
(It does not change while the program is running, though).

I get the data I want to display from a file so I get the information
about how many columns I have to display only at runtime.

I am not a C++ expert, maybe soemone can explain how to build
the class ModelColumns dynamically?